Child & Family Connections would not be able to do the important work we do without the support and goodwill of our community and our trusted partners.
- Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- City of Philadelphia / Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disabilities (DBHIDS)
- The Patricia Kind Family Foundation
- Henrietta Towers Wurtz Memorial
- The Independence Blue Cross Foundation
- Drexel University: School of Public Health
- The Barra Foundation
- Google, Inc.
- Drexel University: Creative Arts Therapies Department
- Mental Health Association of Southeastern of Pennsylvania (MHASP)
- Community Legal Services
- Center for Mental Health Policy and Services Research at University of Pennsylvania
- Clarence J Venne Foundation
- Philadelphia Phillies Charities, Inc.
- Department of Behavioral Health & Intellectual disAbility Services
- Disability Rights Pennsylvania
- Mental Health Association in Pennsylvania
Child & Family Connections is a proud member of and promoted by the Family Resource Network (FRN).