Your support and generosity help us to fulfill our mission of improving the lives of families living with parental mental illness. There are many ways you can help:
We are uniquely addressing the dire need for custody loss prevention in Philadelphia and the U.S. Development and training for our SafeTogether solution are underway, with workshops launching this September. This is a complex program (with an elegant solution) and we need your support. Expenses for SafeTogether include:
- Costs to train and certify organizations to use SafeTogether
- The cost to run a SafeTogether workshop
- Transportation for parents and children
- Classroom materials, printing services, and meals for participants and their families during the workshops
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to support this groundbreaking program by visiting our donation page. Alternatively, you may send your donation by mail to the attention of Executive Director at 314 N 12th Street, Suite 304, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
CFC actively seeks grant opportunities that focus on behavioral health, children and families, employment opportunities, the disabled and disadvantaged, community issues, and other relevant challenges.
Grant funding allows us to continue serving families. For more information, please contact us.
Work with Us
See our employment page for amazing career opportunities
We are always looking for volunteers to donate their time and enthusiasm. You can lend a hand in many ways. Contact us and we can explore them together. Nearly all of us are volunteers, and we treat them all with the utmost respect and offer them roles with important responsibilities. This atmosphere makes for exciting and rewarding work that instills pride in all of us.
If you’re interested in volunteering, check out our current opportunities on our volunteer positions page
Provide In-Kind Support
- Food: lunches, snacks, drinks
- Professional services: accounting, legal, marketing, public relations, consulting
- Workshop supplies: classroom materials and teaching aids
- Technology: PC’s laptops, tablets, audio/visual equipment
- Incentives: gift cards, raffle prizes, games, toys
To donate, these or other items, please contact Patty Burke, Board Treasurer, at (215) 789-4900 x504 or email@example.com